
Weight: 11 lbs, 9 oz (75th percentile)
Length: 22.75 inches (75th percentile)
Head: 39 cm (60th percentile)
For reference, Grant's 2 month stats are here.
I must say that I think she lost some weight when she was sick - she was eating 1.5 oz instead of 4. She isn't really sick anymore but the cough is still hanging around. Poor girl.
Her sleeping is all over the board, but again I blame RSV. She was going longer stretches until she got sick. Now she usually sleeps 4 hours, wakes up coughing, then repeats that in the night. Last night she went 7 hours between feedings (about 5 hrs of sleep) before she woke up coughing. I always feed her when she wakes up coughing bc I would want something to drink if I woke up coughing!!
During the day she eats 3-4 oz every 3 hours. I'm not holding her to a schedule. She's wearing size 2 diapers. And she's smiling often (especially if you sort of tease her with the pacifier). I've got over 300 ounces in the freezer, smoking my record stash that I had when Grant was this age.
In the next few days I will try to get Abby on a "schedule" for evenings. Right now her long stretch is from 7-2am. I'd rather it be 10-5am (well I'd REALLY rather it be 8pm-7am. While I'm wishing I might as well shoot for the stars). We'll see how the switch goes!
Outtakes from her 2 month shot:

This was right about 7pm - her bedtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment