
I feel like I need to brag on my boy after my Grant Rant yesterday. I forgot to even mention what a sweetheart my boy is.
Grant is always so so sweet to his sister. I recently read through his 18 month post where I wondered how they would get along. So far it's so much better than I imagined. Yes - I know it's early. She can't move, therefore she can't get in his way or play with his toys. But I'm overwhelmed by how much he loves his sister!

Grant loves cars and the first 2 people to get assigned cars (no matter where we go or whose cars we play with) are ALWAYS Dada and Baby Abba. They get cars even before Grant assigns himself a car!! He brings Abby toys without us even prompting him to do so, and lets us know they are hers. "Baby Abba momo" (monkey) or "Baby Abba dog" - she also has a bunny and certain teethers that are hers. He also has no problem taking turns. When I play with Abby counting "1, 2, 3!!!" and do something silly, he will lay down and say "my turn." After his turn, he tells me "Baby Abba turn."
And the kisses. Oh so sweet. He is so gentle, always kissing her forehead ("po head") or the back of her head. The icing on the cake? He actually LIKES throwing out her poo poo diapers!
No comments:
Post a Comment