Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

We headed to Red Oak for Mother's Day on Sunday.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh I love those blue eyes!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was putting my new lens to work. It was a great day! All the boys (and Abby) played outside, then we had ham & beans for lunch. After lunch, I packed up my crew. Grant was asleep before we got to the end of the driveway.

I think he's starting to understand cameras. Last night he just sat there next to Abby while I snapped away. He is so sweet and gentle with Abby.
Photobucket

This morning Grant told me ALL morning he wanted to go to Papa's house. He wanted to see Coco, Steve and "Woes". He listed off their names without me prompting him! I told him we were going to school and Julie's house, and he'd tell me "No. Papa HOWs."

No comments:

Post a Comment