Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Confessions

Back when Jenna had a blog, she would post her "confessions." I copied her once, but haven't kept it up. These are my confessions:

1. I have no idea who Doc McStuffins is. Or any other child friendly characters. Unless you count Woody, Buzz and Lightening McQueen. And Chick Hicks - who is, of course, our uncle.

2. I just bought a watch - the first watch that I've ever bought myself and my first new watch in 10 years.

3. Abby's curls terrify me.

4. I actually got teary-eyed on my way to work this morning. Jack Johnson "Do You Remember". The lyrics are "I was crazy about ya then, and now the craziest thing of all - over 10 years have gone by. You're still mine." I love that crazy man (both of them - Derek and Jack). I think it's all the planning for our anniversary trip to Napa!

5. Stepping over toys is so common that I took a long shower yesterday with a walrus on the floor and just kept stepping around him the whole time.

6. I'm crazy excited for DWTS next week. And it's my first time to commit to a full season. I went to school (and cheered) with Sean Lowe's sister, Shay, and got hooked on the Bachelor for the first time ever this season. Now he's on DWTS. But the icing on the cake? My old roommate is choreographing a piece for the results show! Yeah Nick!

1 comment: