Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Confessions

My cousin Jenna posts her confessions, and I find myself saying sometimes (to myself) "Jenna would totally post that as a confession." So, here goes!

1. I just found 3 new episodes of "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" on demand and I had to watch them all! Most of the time, I completely understand how the moms never knew. I love that show!!

2. When Al Davis died, in my head I was picturing Al Michaels. I confuse celebrities a lot. And I was pretty shocked about the news until I figured out who Al Davis really was.

3. I hang little girl clothes in my own closet. There is plenty of space in other closets, but I love seeing them every day, so they'll stay in my closet for a while, thankyouverymuch!

Check out the Christmas pj's I got yesterday for Abigail "Rose":

4. I now judge babies' cuteness WAY more than I did before children. And there are LOTS more ugly babies with these new mom goggles.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out...and don't you feel better after a few confessions...PS I am also very obsessed with the "I didn't know I was pregnant" show...but it also makes me super paranoid about being pregnant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, those are awesome! I love the sweet Christmas pjs. :)

    ReplyDelete