Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Grant's First Party

My family showered Grant with gifts this weekend. He's got so many people that love him already - such a lucky boy! My sister and SIL worked their TAILS off to put everything together. Everything looked great, and I was sooo glad that my family could see my place - we've lived here almost 2 years now, so it's about time!!

The star was probably Olivia - she's just sooo beautiful! Olivia and Carrie got along GREAT. She kind of cheated though because they are both breastfeeding.





Erin and Brooke had to party-hop on Saturday (they are so popular), but thankfully Brooke got to help me open a gift before she left!
I ended up with so many great things - I can't wait to use it all (assuming I'll know how). I'm especially thankful to those who sent me packages - that is something that I am NEVER on the ball for, so it impresses me when others do it. Thanks so much Morgan, Jo Ann & Great Grandma Joyce!

No comments:

Post a Comment