Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just can't get enough

I absolutely love feeling this baby move around inside me. As I'm writing this, Grant has a serious case of the hiccups. He's never had them for this long - it's usually about 3 hiccups at a time... but this has been about 3 minutes!

Feeling him hiccup, kick or just move around is the absolute BEST feeling in he world. I try to share it with others (Derek and close friends), but an occassional feeling on the outside of my belly can't possibly compare with the random movements that I feel from the inside all the time.

This past week in our childbirth class, I starred at my belly for the better part of an hour (class is boring). I just loved watching him move around - even though I can feel it all the time. This is definitely the best part of pregnancy.

1 comment:

  1. I bet it is so neat! I loved feeling him kick hard this weekend! It is one of the coolest things ever.

    ReplyDelete