1 - Grant is getting closer to running away. I mean, once he can walk the only thing keeping him here are doors (which he can't open yet) and locks. Once he starts walking, he's THIS close to running and THIS close to riding a bike and THIS close to driving the 4 wheeler at Papa's and THIS close to driving - away - to college. See - devastating.
2 - In the more immediate future - we will have to up the ante in baby-proofing. We JUST got latches in the kitchen TODAY! Now we'll have to keep the tables clear and baby-proof the higher places that a crawling baby can't reach.
The BEST part of walking is that once he's walking, he can go in the next room at day care and we get a price break on tuition!!
After I got home tonight and Grant wanted to cuddle/crawl instead of show off for me, we packed him up in the stroller and went for a jog. Look where we ended up!
I don't know why they hate St. Patty's Day so much - no green at all. Grant loved his sunglasses that I got the other day for $1 thanks to BRU moving locations!! He preferred to eat them instead of wear them.
No comments:
Post a Comment