
After bowling, we headed to Logans for drinks. It was our first outing to a bar since... I can't even remember.
On Sunday, Derek and I turned on the turbo cleaning. I had to scrub the car seats that came from Red Oak. They were pretty gross. Grant stayed busy too.
For lunch we met up with the Sellerses (yes - that grammar is correct - feel free to check me). We met the Sellerses in our childbirth class 1 year ago. Their little boy Brady is 17 days older than Grant. They are wonderful, and it's great to bounce ideas off of them (how to brush teeth, file nails, get them to read instead of eat books). After some burgers, we headed over to a park with our strollers. But the entrance gate was closed... so we hopped the fence like the 8 year old inside suggested.



Slightly over-photographed. But they were SO cute! I think the adults had a better time than the kiddos.
I learned the secret to a happy child at a restaurant is a pacifier. Brady was an ANGEL while we ate. Grant on the other hand (who no longer takes a pacifier) wanted to put everything in his mouth. So I tore up some pickles so he could
We came home for a lazy afternoon. Derek and I filled out Oscars ballots (we tied) and he installed a CLEAN car seat into my car. It's so great not hauling the infant car seat around!
No comments:
Post a Comment