Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Baby #2 is...

PROBABLY a girl! This morning I had a sonogram for my gallbladder, which was ordered last week when I had extreme muscle soreness. The soreness is all gone now, and my blood work revealed it was probably a virus. Interestingly, now Derek has the same muscle soreness.

At the radiology clinic, I asked the tech to also look around for a penis. She asked if I thought it was a boy - I told her yes because the pregnancy wasn't much different from my last one, which was a boy.

The tech took pictures of my gallbladder, right kidney, liver, pancreas, heart and probably some other organs I can't think of. Then she moved the wand to my belly and started looking for a penis.

She looked and looked and looked. But she couldn't find a penis.

The tech took pictures of my left kidney and spleen, then went back to my belly.

Again, she looked and looked and looked. But she couldn't find a penis.

The tech told me she has 3 boys of her own and she did her own sonos. I know she does medical non-baby sonos now, so this isn't really her specialty. I was so happy that she let me look and also thankful to have a prediction. There's still a chance some jewels were hidden, so we won't know for sure until July 25th.

In the meantime, I'm going to learn how to make bows.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for a probable girl!!! Excited for you guys, can't wait to here whether the prediction is true. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete