This morning when Grant woke up, I brought him into bed with us. I really don't know why. How can you wake up EVERYDAY at a 10 (ready to go). I start at a 3 and talk myself up to a 7 at best.
Anyway, I was not wearing a shirt and I asked Derek how much longer he thinks I can get away with that in front of Grant. He said "not much longer" and I countered that he'd see it often enough when the baby arrives and I'm nursing.
2 minutes passed then Grant crawls to me and reaches for a nipple. I cover it up and he reaches for the other. I tell Derek "Well, I guess we know the answer to that question." When I'm out of reach, he points at them. I pick Grant up to put him on the ground and he freaking pinched my nipple!
My shirt was on in 2 seconds flat.
In other news, Grant pet Lola today a few times. That is newsworthy because he usually just grabs her. I praised him for petting and being gentle. Then he grabbed her, I told him NO and he gave me that mischievous smile.
Conclusion: boys are all the same.
Hello world!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment