He ate cheerios in the car (and by ate, I mean dug them out of the Snack Trap and scattered them throughout the car and carseat), had mum-mums during my doctor's visit, had an entire banana while waiting for the pediatrician, and ate an entire grilled cheese while waiting for my car.
Here are Grant's stats:
Height: 30 inches (55-60th percentile)
Weight: 23 lbs, 12 oz (75th percentile)
Head: 49 cm (95th percentile)
I think walking around has made him lose weight because he was 25 pounds according to the Wii, which has been fairly accurate.
All that running around and the vaccines gave Grant quite a fever. I decided he could use a little naked time. The first thing he did with no diaper - pee. But once that was out of the way, he just played with Lola and didn't make any more messes. A small photo shoot ensued - here are the photos that won't make him hate me when he's 16:
No comments:
Post a Comment