A work post! I can't resist - I was just CC'ed on an email from a broker to his client.
"Since we have attempted to reach you without success, we assume alligators have eaten you. We hate pestering you, but do hope to work with you. If you're still alive, one of the following is likely to have happened.
Please be as open and honest as possible. Please mark the best response and return to me, instructing us what our next step should be:
___ I've been eaten by alligators. Please send flowers.
___ I'm just plain swamped. Please call back after __/__/__
___ No. I haven't been eaten by alligators, but you may wish I had been because I have decided I have no interest in your service. Sorry, you're sunk.
___ Yes. I have some interest.
___ Other: _____________________________.
Your Everglades Friend,
Mr. Broker"
I really love this. I feel like some parts of my job are just babysitting (my boss calls it "quarterbacking") to ensure all the pieces come together. So when I'm ignored repeatedly, I may use this so that my project gets the attention it needs!
Hello world!
7 years ago
Ha Ha, greatness!
ReplyDelete