I'm not even sure if Ashley knows that I blog-stalk her. But I do. She has such an adorable family and they're always doing adorable things. And she's cheap. Like me!
She posted about this today, and I HAVE to do the same now because it's SUCH a good deal!
Tiny Prints is offering 50 free Christmas cards if you blog about them! All you have to do is blog, then fill out this form. Then you can start designing away!! I adore Tiny Prints but I've never used them. I was planning on doing a 2-sided card this year (1 for family, 1 for Abby's birth announcement), and they are one of the few online retailers that have that option! SCORE! I'll save a ton on postage too!
50 cards only starts to make a dent in my Christmas card list though, so Tiny Prints' will probably come ahead in this deal. I think it makes us all winners. But that's because I rarely lose - right Marlene? right Adolph?
Hello world!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment