Friday, November 4, 2011

Dinner In

Last night we joined friends that are close enough to be family for "dinner in". The dinner was a fundraiser for Jesse and Rachel. They are adopting TWO infants/toddlers from Uganda, which is almost as expensive as it is exciting! The idea of the fundraiser is to provide a dinner in and for guests to donate as if they are having dinner out! I loaded up on lasagna and spaghetti (I had seconds of each) and on dessert (I had finished the cake before I even sat down to my table - which meant I had to go back for more)! A big thanks to Ron & Judy for feeding 50 or so of us!!

To read more about their adoption journey and their decision to adopt, follow Jesse and Rachel's blog. To help out their cause and score some gear for yourself, shop Rachel's etsy store or make your Scentsy order before December 31!!

While we were visiting with friends and celebrating Rachel and Jesse's APPROVAL, Grant was partying with his favorite Bereuter second cousin, Susie. I love this photo of them.

Grant and Susie have a special bond and he doesn't even cry when we leave them together. That's saying a lot if you know Susie! She can make grown men cry. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment