Monday, October 10, 2011

32 weeks

I'm 32 weeks today, which means 56 days until my due date!! Today is also the first day of the season with a high LESS than 80, which means skirt and boot season is upon us!! Oh how I love skirt & boot season!

The house is moving in the right direction, but we are by no means ready for another baby. In 2 weeks, we will have Grant's room put together and he'll be in a toddler bed! I'm hoping 17 months isn't too early for that. The following week, the guestroom/office ("goffice") will be put together.

I find that I want to paint several rooms. I'm constantly thinking "tic toc, tic toc", so I think we'll be hiring that out. We (Abby and I) want at least 2 rooms and a hallway painted. Maybe 3 rooms. Abby hasn't decided yet. Also, the rooms are almost empty right now since we are being gifted so much furniture so it's a great time to paint.

I go to the doctor on Thursday and at that time, I will probably schedule my C-section. If she will let me, I'll wait as long as possible. The earliest I would want to schedule delivery is December 2. I'll update once I know, but I am a believer in letting baby decide when to arrive (if possible). So I would prefer to go into labor, but I know some docs don't like that.

We shall see! In the meantime, tic, toc.

No comments:

Post a Comment