

Last week they baked and Julie sent us home with goodies.

This week, Derek had an errand to run so Grant stayed late at Miss Julie's. In the extra time he was there, he got a bath and a manicure - oh - and dinner. I never realized her house was a baby spa.
Tuesdays are extra special. My aunt Sandy ("Mimi") comes over. So far, Tuesdays have involved special crafts. Not surprising AT ALL if you know Super Sandy. My response to the photo below was "How did you get him to sit still without food?" Craft will be revealed in another post!

The answer - Nathaniel. Grant and Nathaniel are already bonding. Nathaniel asks about him in the morning and Grant wants to do everything just like Nathaniel. It's oh-so-sweet and I think they'll be like brothers in no time (if they aren't already).
Grant clearly loves it over there. This morning I was going to slip out while Grant was distracted by the play kitchen. But when I headed to the door, Grant ran after me saying "mmmmmmmmmm" and then gave me a big kiss "MUAH". After that he practically yelled "Bye bye" and Nathaniel joined in too. I could hear them saying "bye bye" even after I shut the door to leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment