The original characters:

And the final product:

Russell and Carl Fredricksen from UP!

I'm supposed to be the bird, Kevin.
I thought I should take advantage of Halloween 2011 because after this year, Grant may start to have an opinion about his costume. Oh - and I probably won't have time to make it either.
I love that the "badges" are old buttons that Derek had in the attic. The Alf "badge" for being a Party Animal, and of course the Ninja Turtles and Cap'n Crunch badges. Probably better than any REAL boy scout badge!
We trick or treated at Art and Sandy's ("Mimi") with Nathaniel and Clara.


I tried to get a shot of the boys. This is the best one. Julie - "Nathaniel, say 'candy'." Nathaniel - "CANDY!!!!"

After that, we headed to Big Gaga's. Grant was a happy camper

Grant fell asleep on the way home.
This was our first Halloween as a family. Last year we were at the World Series and Grant was with Donnie and Susan! Sidenote - I can't believe the Rangers went to the World Series TWO years in a row!! I can't be upset over the loss since the Rangers handed it over to the Cards. We had fun this year, and I can't wait to add another munchkin to our trick-or-treating bunch next year! I need to start planning soon!
love, love, love the Halloween costumes!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe giant yellow backpack is hilarious. And you were the giant bird, Kevin (not Frank), right?
ReplyDeleteLove the costumes guys!!
ReplyDeleteOh, those costumes are AWESOME!
ReplyDelete