Matt and Nathaniel met us out there. Before they got there, Grant got to run off some energy. Also, since it was about 90 degrees (in the middle of OCTOBER!), I tried to keep him safe from the sun.

The wagon was a good idea because our mischievous boy wanted to run around and play with generators or some other equipment he shouldn't get into. Have I mentioned this boy (like Lola) loves to eat ice? Dada shared from his sarsaparilla.


I think Grant and Nathaniel enjoyed the playground more than anything.
Going down the slide (nice hair Grant):


Grant's favorite was the wheel - he loves to drive!

And just as we were leaving, Matthew and Uncle Steve came and found us!
After Oak Fest, we headed over to Matt and Julie's for some poker, pizza and Rangers. Grant managed to lock their bedroom door with no one inside. We wrapped up poker early because we were all so tired. And the Rangers won the ALCS!
No comments:
Post a Comment