Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sprinkle for Abby

Today my friends gathered to "sprinkle" Abby with all things pink and lacy and girly. Rach hosted the get together and we were joined by Judy, my mom, sis, Anna, Cat, and Lolly. Here's a peak at Abby's loot.

First up - a wreath for our room at the hospital! This will also probably be hung in Abby's room.

These are all from Rach. From her etsy shop, twenty9freckles. The Rangers gear will fit Abby next season!!
These outfits were fully accessorized. From my mom (on the ends) and Anna - hats, socks,
Lolly described these outfits as "Jersey Shore". I absolutely love them! The outfit on the left is from Judy - it barely qualifies as "Jersey Shore"-ish but made the cut because it includes animal print!
And if we're lucky, Abby will sleep well in these pretty PJ's:

Cat's sister-in-law has twin girls. One girl was always a little bigger than the other. Our girls will SHOULD be 2 months apart, so Abby gets the bigger size of these Best Friends tops. Baby Shep will sport the smaller size!

Cat also got Abby her first pair of ballet slippers. I LOVE that these are Bloch. As in, REAL ballet slippers and not the cute baby knock offs!
And in all of this, Grant was not forgotten. His Aunt Carrie made sure of that! We tried to get him to model his new "Big Brother" tee.
Photobucket

He wasn't really into it. But he did say CHEESE for us a few minutes later:

And since I'm on the subject of clothes, here's a few other new pieces of clothes for Abby. Christmas clothes thanks to a Macy's gift card and a hand-me-down from Clara (from Vicki)on the right:
Again, Grant was not forgotten. He has a new Christmas outfit too:

And an irresistible pink polka dot tutu with matching bloomers with ruffles! This will look great with Abby's new ballet slippers!
I'm so thankful for my friends celebrating this baby and the day was absolutely perfect! Thanks so much Rach for putting it all together!

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny that we got the exact same tutu! I love it! I can't wait to see a picture of your Abby in it! I am jealous that she will be here before Christmas so you get to have lots of cute newborn Christmas clothes! You got some great things!

    ReplyDelete