Thursday, September 1, 2011

Grant is 15 months!!

My little man went to the doctor for 2 shots today. Here are his stats:

Weight: 26lbs = 75th percentile (gained 2.25lbs in 3 months)
Height: 32.5 inches = 90th percentile (grew 2.5 inches in 3 months)
Head Circumference: 50 cm (up 1cm in 3 months)

The ear infection from 10 days ago is clear, but he did have some fluid in his right ear. He seems to always have SOME fluid in his ears. We’ll go back in 4 weeks for a fluid recheck and the first of 2 flu shots.

He’ll get his next immunizations at 18 months. He can’t have them until December 1st or after. I seem to remember something else that is happening around the same time…. Hmmm…

I’ll probably take him and baby girl Hicks in for their 18 month and 2 week check up at the same time. With assistance of course (Mom or Derek) since I will still have lift restrictions from man-handling my boy.

In other words, I’m dreading it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment